Dare To Do More 2020 - AMESA
The Dare to Do More Challenge is a unique opportunity to pitch your BIG IDEA and compete for a job offer at PepsiCo.
Individual & Team Challenge
DO YOU DARE?
THIS YEAR PEPSICO CHALLENGES YOU TO SUGGEST A DISRUPTIVE TREND IN THE FOODS AND BEVERAGES BUSINESS.
Put yourself in the shoes of the business leader at PepsiCo, what would you focus on, how would you harness that trend, and how would you take your idea to market? Your inspiration could come from a new product or flavor — but it could also be something broader, like eco-friendly sourcing, or the slow food movement. The lucky few whose ideas can make a mark will share their ideas directly with our senior leaders at PepsiCo. You’ll find more detailed instructions to help you prepare when you register to take part.
“Do you Dare to Blaze New Trails?”
Bring us your best ideas, because your entry could be your big career breakthrough.
THE CHALLENGE IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
- You are a student or recent graduate with up to 3 years of experience.
- You have the eligibility to work in the country that you are applying for.
- You are innovative, passionate and creative.
- You love to seek out new opportunities and challenges.
- You are a fluent English speaker (local language is beneficial).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Sector winners win a job offer, a chance to present to the PepsiCo CEO Ramon Laguarta and an international stint with PepsiCo.
Win a Job Offer/Internship and kick-start your career with PepsiCo.
A Customised Masterclass from the PepsiCo Senior Leaders.